Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus
St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, ora pro nobis!

VORIS LOBS ANOTHER GRENADE

Last Monday, Michale Voris fired another salvo in the direction of those in traditional Catholic media who don’t tiptoe around the confusion caused by Time Magazine’s Person of Year in a video entitled, “The Pope IS Different.”
I’ve lost count of the number of emails I’ve since received from people pleading for a reaction. The video below is that response. I actually made it five days ago but had some “behind the scenes” work to do.
You’ll notice an edit toward the end where I talk about Michael’s allegation that some people (presumably like me) are “making a living” off of criticizing the pope’s words and deeds.
Initially I had offered some details about the lengths some persons in the Church will go to see to it that guys like me don’t get to make a living, not just criticizing the pope, but at all. After consultation with a trusted adviser, however, I’ve decided that now isn’t the time to air such details. I will in due time…
So, without further delay, late to the dance though it may be, is my reply.
Must see Video 
http://www.harvestingthefruit.com/voris-lobs-another-grenade/


No comments:

Post a Comment